We understand that the process of Obtaining A Liquor License in Florida can be daunting, which is why we’re here to help. We offer a variety of services to help you through the process, including pre-qualification and application assistance. We also offer a wide range of liquor licenses, so you can find the perfect one for your business. Whether you’re looking for a quota or non-quota license, we can help you get the approval you need.


This is the perfect license for a convenience store that wants to sell beer or a grocery store that wants to add beer to its existing selection. If you’re not sure which license is right for you, contact us for more information. We will be able to help you figure out which license best suits your needs.Florida Liquor License Application


A “one-cop” liquor license is a type of alcohol permit that allows businesses to sell beer, wine, and spirits in a single location. This type of license is typically granted to restaurants, bars, and nightclubs. One-cop liquor licenses are also known as “full service” or “on-premises” licenses.

The biggest advantage of having a one-cop liquor license is that it provides customers with a wider range of alcoholic beverage options. For businesses, this can lead to increased sales and profits.


2APS Liquor License allows you to sell both Beer And Wine. It allows businesses to offer their customers a wider selection of products. Second, it can increase foot traffic into the business since customers may come in specifically to purchase beer or wine. Finally, the license can create additional revenue for the business.


Two-cop licenses are typically issued to restaurants, bars, and other establishments that serve food. The name “two-cop” comes from the fact that these businesses must have two licensed employees on the premises at all times when alcohol is being sold or consumed.


A 3PS liquor license in Florida is required for any business that sells, serves, or manufactures alcoholic beverages. Businesses that sell only beer and wine are classified as “package stores” and areLiquor License Businesses in Florida issued a “quota license.” Businesses that sell all types of alcohol including Beer, Wine, and hard- liquor are classified as a “package store with liquor” and are issued a “liquor license.” A package store with liquor is commonly referred to as a “package store with a full liquor license” or simply a “full liquor store.”


A Four COP (Class Outlet Package Store) license is a liquor license that allows the sale of distilled spirits in sealed containers for consumption off of the licensed premises. The Four COP license also permits the sale of wine and beer for consumption off of the licensed premises. This type of liquor license is typically held by businesses such as liquor stores, grocery stores, and convenience stores.

Choosing The Liquor License For Your Business In Florida

No matter what type of business you’re opening, getting the right liquor license is key to serving alcohol legally. But with so many different types of licenses available, it can be hard to know which one is best for your business.

Liquor License Outlet is the best place to go for your alcohol license. We have a passion for serving others in the hospitality industry and our leadership has over 50 years of combined experience. We understand the challenges new business owners face when trying to get approval and we take pride in helping our clients accomplish their goals. Our extensive knowledge of the industry can result in fast approval for non-quota liquor licenses. Contact us today at (561) 827-1111  to get started!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *