HOW MUCH DOES A LIQUOR LICENSE COST IN FLORIDA?
COST OF A LIQUOR LICENCE IN SOUTH FLORIDA – MIAMI DADE, BROWARD AND PALM BEACH. HOW TO BUY A FLORIDA LIQUOR LICENSE
LIQUOR LICENSES IN FLORIDA IS USED IN A VARIETY OF AREA
- Liquor Store
WHAT IS THE COST OF A FLORIDA LIQUOR LICENSE?
THE ACTUAL COST OF THE LICENSE CAN VARY BASED ON MANY DIFFERENT FACTORS, INCLUDING:
- the business is in and the total population in that county. The cost of a quota license is based on the county’s total population. In counties with more people, the cost can be much more expensive than in a densely populated, rural area.
- When you apply for the license, at the start or end of the year. If there are only a few months left in the year, the price can be lower. However, if there are no licenses left through the county you can end up purchasing one from a private seller, who can set a price of their own.
- How long of a period the license will be valid for after purchase. Seasonal or temporary licenses are less expensive than those that cover a permanent business, because they are only valid for a set time period.
- Whether the license is for all types of liquor or simply beer and wine. A full license carries a higher price than one that only covers sales of certain kinds of drinks.
- The amount of food your venue will sell. Places that make at least half of their profits from food sales can apply for a SRX license, which is designed for restaurants. The price for this license can vary based on the category of SRX license, as there are over twenty different categories.
The best way to get a quick idea of what your liquor license may cost is to contact Liquor License outlet. Our expert team can answer any questions you have and give you a realistic idea of what the cost of the license will be. We can even assist you with getting the license and financing the total cost.